Pool Safety Net
Used successfully worldwide for over 30 years. Pool Safety Net is the ultimate barrier between your child and the pool.
Many parents do not rely on gates and fences to protect their children from drowning. Instead, they choose to have the ultimate control over access to the pool, spa or any aquatic feature. Pool Safety Net is custom fitted to your swimming pool and can be shaped to fit around rocks, waterfalls or other features.
Children use initiative to get to where they want to go and most kids can break into a pool enclosure within a couple of minutes!
With today’s busy lifestyle, it simply is not possible to supervise children every moment of the day. A fence will save a fine, but a net will save your child’s life!
The Pool Safety Net does not detract from the look of your pool and does not interfere with automatic cleaners. It can be fitted to above-ground and in-ground pools, over a Solar Blanket or even to an empty pool.
The Pool Safety Net is extremely light weight and can be removed or re-fitted in less than 5 minutes. The net is conveniently stored, tangle free, on its own roller when not in use. A simple pulley operated tensioning system is used to tighten the net after fitting.
Easy Ratchet Tensioning System (ERTS).
Until recently, fitting a Pool Safety Net required significant physical strength and agility in the final tensioning phase to get proper tension on the net. Not any more… The ERTS provides massive tension on the net without the need for excessive tugging and pulling. Once tensioned, the ERTS is removed to ensure the net is secure for the children it is there to protect.
In an Australian exclusive, Just Covers is proud to announce the inclusion of the Easy Ratchet Tensioning System (ERTS) with every Pool Safety Net sold.
Features of Pool Safety Net:-
* Keeps Children Out Of Danger – The unique mesh size has a dual action: small enough to prevent a toddler’s head from penetrating the net while simultaneously large enough to discourage movement.
* Keeps Children off the Pool – Our 10cm mesh size inhibits movement preventing small children from climbing out onto the net and into danger. Most children will find the Pool Safety Net uncomfortable and abrasive to move on, which will deter any further crawling on the safety net.
* No Exposed Area of Water – The Pool Safety Net cannot be removed by most children under 12 years of age. If properly positioned, anchored and tensioned the net should not have any perimeter gaps for a child to crawl underneath.
* Total Visibility – Being able to actually have top to bottom visibility of your pool gives you additional peace of mind.
* Will Not Shrink – The Pool Safety Net is treated with laboratory developed maximum UV inhibitors so the netting will not shrink or deteriorate even when subjected to harsh climatic conditions. * Convenient – You do not need to remove your pool protection to chlorinate or chemically treat your pool.
* Easy On and Off – Pool Safety Net is supplied with a mini roller to assist with easy wind up removal. Generally takes 3 – 5 minutes to remove or replace the net.
* Aesthetically Pleasing – Pool Safety Net is available in Ocean Blue or Matt Black.
Pool Safety Net is our premium product for Child Pool Safety. This product has been marketed worldwide for over 30 years. There has never been a reported drowning or near-drowning incident with a correctly installed Pool Safety Net.
Give your children the ultimate protection. Contact Just Covers now to arrange installation of your Pool Safety Net.
We also regularly supply DIY nets throughout Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia for self-installation.
Pool Safety Net Terms, Conditions & Warranty – Download this document here.
Subject to the following paragraphs of this warranty, Pool Covers Australia Pty Ltd, ACN 007 362 996 (the “Company”) warrants its Pool Safety Net for a period of three years commencing from the date of the purchase.
1. Pool Safety Net should be kept on the pool under full tension and will provide many years of service when maintained in this state. The net can be easily removed for swimming, but should be re-fitted and fully tensioned after each use of the pool. Pool protection is only effective if it is used.
2. Pool Safety Net must be stored indoors if removed from the pool for a prolonged period (more than a few days). The warranty does not cover shrinkage and other damage that may be caused by incorrect storage of the net.
3. The security and safety provided by a Pool Safety Net is dependent on the integrity and strength of the pool coping (or adjacent paving) and its ability to properly anchor the net. The purchaser accepts responsibility for maintaining the coping (or adjacent paving) in good condition at all times.
4. The purchaser is responsible for the repair of any latent defects which could be discovered in the pool coping (or adjacent paving) which may adversely affect the security and performance of the Pool Safety Net.
5. Pool Safety Net does not replace adult supervision & children should never be left unattended. The net is an additional safety feature.
6. Regular routine inspection will be carried out by the Purchaser to ensure that the net is in good condition, sufficiently tensioned to carry the weight of a child and properly secured at all anchor points. If the net is defective for any reason it should be removed from the pool until repairs have been completed.
7. The Pool Safety Net is not a toy. Do not allow children or adults to jump or play on the net, which will cause rubbing or chaffing.
8. Your net is not warranted against destruction by animals or melting. Do not allow animals to chew on the net. Keep the net away from heat sources such as barbecues because it can melt.
9. Do not use your pool with the net partially opened. This creates a dangerous situation and should be avoided at
all times. Your pool is not properly secured until the net is in place and properly tensioned.
10. The net will be more effective with a greater distance between the water and the
net. It is recommended that the water is kept at least 175mm below the upper edge of the pool surround (coping) or to pool manufacturer’s specifications.
11. The installer will take all reasonable precautions to prevent any damage on site but cannot be held responsible for damage caused to plants or property whilst carrying out installation of the Pool Safety Net.
12. The purchaser indemnifies Pool Covers Australia Pty Ltd, it’s directors and agents for any claims or recriminations in the event of any accident associated with the direct or indirect use of the Pool Safety Net. It is further acknowledged that although the Pool Safety Net is installed with the intention of aiding child safety, no safety guarantees are given by the supplier and the purchaser accepts full responsibility for the use of the product.
13. The warranty does not extend to damage which has been caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, neglect or the use of chemicals which are unsuitable for the Polyethylene Netting. Further this warranty does not extend to damage caused by cuts, burns or abrasions.
14. The warranty covers damage caused to the Pool Safety Net by any material or manufacturing defect or faulty installation by us, but does not extend to damage caused by any faulty installation where the cover has been supplied on a self-install basis.
15. The Company shall in its absolute discretion either repair or replace the faulty Pool Safety Net.
16. The warranty shall terminate on the happening of any of the events:
16.1. The pool owner ceases to be the owner of the property on which the Pool Safety Net is located, or otherwise parts with the possession of the Pool Safety Net or removes it from the original installation site.
16.2. The pool in which the Pool Safety Net is installed is used for a purpose other than a domestic pool.
16.3. The Pool Safety Net has been misused, neglected or abused. Nb. Neglect includes incorrect storage of the net as per Clause (2) above.
17. The warranty shall be null and void unless a claim under the warranty shall be made to the Company within seven days of the defect or damage becoming apparent.
18. Except as provided herein, all express and implied warranties, guarantees and conditions under statute or general law as to merchantability, description, quality, suitability, or fitness of the goods for any purpose or as to design, assembly, material, workmanship or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded and the Company shall not be liable for physical or financial injury, loss or damage or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the supply or operation of the goods or arising out of the Company’s negligence or in any way whatsoever.
18.1. The Company’s liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by Division 2 of Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (other than Section 69) is hereby limited to any one or more of the following.
18.1.1. the replacement of the goods or the supply of the equivalent goods;
18.1.2. the repair of goods;
18.1.3. the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods;
18.1.4. the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
18.2. The Company’s liability under Section 74H of the Trade Practices Act is expressly to a limited liability to pay to the customer an amount equal to:-
18.2.1. the cost of replacing the goods;
18.2.2. the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; or
18.2.3. the cost of having the goods repaired, whichever is the lowest amount.
19. The Company reserves the right at its discretion to make a charge for field inspections or repair work at the pool site if it is found that such inspection or work was not required to be undertaken by the Company pursuant to this warranty.
20. The interpretation of this warranty shall be governed by the laws in force in the State New South Wales.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE INITIALLY MADE AT THE POINT OF PURCHASE.