Infinity Edge (Vanishing & Wet Edge) Pool
Every infinity edge pool has an individual character which makes designing each cover a unique challenge. Just Covers have the experience and expertise to guarantee a perfect result every time.
Covering an infinity edge pool is a specialist operation that very few pool cover companies are equipped to undertake. There are usually a variety of complications including:-
- Restricted access to one or more side of the pool.
- Narrow coping and narrow infinity edge spillway which is often angled, leaving virtually nothing to support the edge of the cover.
- No clearance between the coping and water level on the spillway side of the pool. Unless this edge of the cover is elevated, the cover will just sag into the water and collect leaves & debris!
- The holding tank may need to be covered separately with one side of the cover attaching to the vertical spillway. We use a variety of tastefully designed, specialist attachments to secure the cover. We also fit a narrow webbing skirt to the cover perimeter to close any remaining gap.
- Many infinity edge pools incorporate designs that have vertical walls enclosing both ends of the pool or holding tank. This necessitates that the cover must be tailored to fit exactly between. Our unique cover design and attachment system ensures the cover is kept taught, without wrinkles, high and dry above the water level. Leaves and debris collecting on the cover will remain dry and will simply blow off. This process can be assisted with a leaf blower if required.
See our specific webpages for
A Leaf & Debris Cover on your Infinity Edge (Vanishing & Wet Edge) Pool will totally solve even the most extreme leaf problem. Our pool cover experts will design and custom build your cover to fit neatly and accurately around rocks, waterfalls and any other features. In fact, we regularly fit covers to pools that our competitors have dismissed as impossible
Your Infinity Edge Leaf & Debris Cover is extremely light weight (10kg average). During fitting and removal the cover floats on the surface of the water so it is easy to get on and off – even by one person. It is secured by straps to the pool surround. An advantage of the Infinity Edge Leaf Cover is that it does not collect rainwater, so the cover will remain high and dry above the water line.
Our Leaf & Debris Cover is the best available, featuring:-
- Guaranteed perfect fit to keep leaves & debris out of your pool.
- Prevents ducks from accessing the pool.
- Extremely lightweight & durable, polyethylene trampoline mesh which is manufactured in the USA.
- Does not puddle rainwater.
- Fade Resistant straps & material.
- No deck roller is required. Simply place the lightweight cover in the generous storage bag provided.
- Self Cleansing – Rainwater passes through the Leaf & Debris Cover, gently cleansing it.
- Full 5 year warranty against faulty material, parts and workmanship – not the inferior pro rata warranty which is offered by our competitors!
- Fully welded seams which run width-wise across the cover for stronger construction & better support*. Unlike our competitors sewn seams that are prone to failure, our welded seams are the strongest part of the cover!
- Reinforced straps, buckles and pavement anchors are aligned with each seam to provide a strong matrix of extra support. This keeps the cover high and dry above the water line.
- The Premium Leaf & Debris Cover is NOT a safety cover, but is secured to the pavement. It will effortlessly support small pets and animals.
- Stylish (316) Marine Grade Stainless Steel anchor pins which secure the cover with only a discreet 5mm drill hole in the pavement. The inconspicuous attachments are the same diameter as the hole in a cocktail drinking straw and are positioned almost a metre apart. The attachments do not damage the pool surround or affect the aesthetics of your pool. The cover is tensioned by pulling on the straps after fitting. When the cover is removed, all that remains are a few tiny holes in the pavement!
- Our Leaf & Debris Cover is fully hemmed and fitted with reinforced straps & buckles. Also, the strap ends are sewn over to prevent the anchor hooks from falling off and becoming lost.
- A full selection of special anchors are available which are specifically designed for the complex cover installations on pools with rocks, water features, fountains and retaining walls.
- The Premium Leaf & Debris Cover can be fitted to an empty pool.
- Our fully automated manufacturing process from CAD to completion ensures accurate & consistent, high quality production.* Seams may run length-ways on long, narrow pools.
We would be delighted to provide our expert advice to create the perfect Infinity Edge Pool cover for you.